Monday, June 9, 2008

Soph Soph



Sophie informed us today that she no longer wants us to call her Soph. Her name is Sophie.


I love this little girl. She grew up too fast, sometimes I forget she is alreay 3, a preschooler and no longer my baby girl. I hate how fast she is growing up but I cannot wait to see who this little angel will become.


Sometimes I feel like she is getting lost in the shuffle of being the middle child. I hate that. But she seems to love being in the middle of our silly family. She adores her big sister and her baby brother is one of her favorite things.
My favorite things about my Sophie (aka Soph Soph):
1. Her serious face (daddy and mommy see right through it)
2. Her ability to pop out of bed with a song in her heart and a smile on her face
3. Her daily cuddles
4. Her constant request for special juice (chocolate milk)
5. Her latest obsession with wardrobe changes
6. Her gentle nature
7. Her love for her sister and brother (and for Pop Pop too)
8. Her obsession with Critters
9. Her silly new dance
10. Her little hand in my own

No comments: