Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A fairy + glitter = MAGIC

We have a visitor.


She comes into our house in the middle of the night and leaves behind magic dust and a link to the paper chain in the girls playroom.



The girls have named her The Playroom Fairy and she has visited our house twice this week.

And twice this week the girls have cleaned the playroom so that it is fit for a queen.

They put away all the toys (even the ones little brother has left out).


They vacuum.
They spray room freshener.


And most importantly, they make sure the ceiling fan is turned off (fairies don't care for ceiling fans).


Tonight they even left notes and gifts.


I love that the girls believe in fairies.


I love that a little sprinkle of glitter brings magic into our home.


I love a clean playroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! I am having major issues with my little Princess picking up her room - ugh! This might be a major incentive for her. Thanks for the idea!

Mom said...

I Love the idea of Magic fairies...the innocents of childhood...priceless

Mommy to 3 said...

Love that your blog is back up to date. It's so fun checking out your family. Thanks for the adorable Valentine's Day card. I'll send you an invite to my blog so you can check out the kiddos.
:) Christa